Ancient Roman Glass Cross Necklace
Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Almost 2,000 years ago, The Roman Empire was the birthplace of new glass blowing techniques used to create items like plates, vases, bowls and jars. Today, this ancient glass can be recovered in archaeological sites in Israel, which was a major center for glass production during ancient times.
Oxidized cross with Roman glass necklace is a classic look with an ancient history.
- 18" sterling silver necklace with cross pendant
- Pendant measures 43 x 28mm
- Cross has a 7 x 12mm ancient Roman glass center
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- .925 sterling silver
- Necklace has spring ring closure